Skype Journal Test

Friday, September 26, 2008

Skype television commercials?

People are all atwitter over Skype television commercials on NBC in the United States.

omg!! just saw a skype commercial by you.

"OMG!! Just saw a skype commercial on NBC11. Didn't expect that" - Robbie Trencheny

during the office by you.

"Just saw a Skype ad on NBC during The Office." - Jon Ursenbach

kinda weirds me out by you.

"It shouldn't, but it kinda weirds me out that Skype has TV commercials now." - Ariel Waldman

on primetime tv? by you.

"A Skype commercial on primetime tv? wtf?" - Jon Low

Mobile operator 3 ran this commercial for the Skypephone in Austria.

No footage yet on the new NBC commercial.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At September 28, 2008 at 5:59 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm an att.net subscriber and I'm so sick of that guy making faces on Skype for his baby I could puke! Every time I go to check my email I have to be subjected to that obnoxious face. The Asian guys ad isn't nearly as revolting.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home