Skype Journal Test

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My "Back to the Future" Experience

When I started learning about the new Google Chrome browser yesterday, ghosts of past PC software were awakened. In a post on GigaOm, Chrome-Induced Deja Vu, I have related how reading about Google Chrome as a web browser brought back thoughts of my days involving Quarterdeck where we had a product that provided application multi-tasking and dealt with memory management issues on DOS-based PC's as early as twenty-two years ago. The post concludes with a summary of my thoughts on where Google Chrome will play a role in the ongoing evolution of Web 2.0.

One final question: Can we ever expect to see Skype have any advantages as a web-based application?

Powered by Qumana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home