Skype Journal Test

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Bruce Wang: What Skype means to me

On the occasion of Skype's fifth birthday, Skype Journal will publish a series on "What Skype Means To Me." You are invited to email your essay or short thoughts to editor@SkypeJournal.com.

Bruce Wang blogs from Shanghai, China, on content syndication, instant messaging, digital ID, and social media technologies.

Skype is a daily tool I can't live without.

Skype is a perfect way to share ideas with a group of friends instantly,  no matter where they are.

I use it at my office with my colleagues,
with my friends at NPO groups/conference,
with my wife when we live in different cities 3000km away

Thank you Skype and happy birthday!

tags: , , , ,

Follow Phil Wolff on Twitter or FriendFeed or on Skype.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home