Skype Journal Test

Monday, August 25, 2008

Bill Vick: What Skype means to me

On the occasion of Skype's fifth birthday, Skype Journal will publish a series on "What Skype Means To Me". You are invited to email your essay or short thoughts to editor@SkypeJournal.com.

Bill Vick is an authority on finding talent for employers. Bill is a co-author of LinkedIn for Recruiting, wrote Big Billers, and is a sought after speaker in human capital circles.

Skype changed my business and opened up new worlds to me and the many others I network with. A few months ago I started using Skype Video to conduct video interviews with thought leaders in the recruiting, staffing and human resources area. So far I have over 60 interviews posted on my web site and most of those I interviewed had never used Skype video before our interview. Without exception they are all incorporating Skype video into their business model. Some of the videos I recorded have generated thousands of views and are featured at XtremeRecruiting.tv.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home